Remote Learning: In the event of self-isolation, please click on this link for instructions on how to access the remote learning.
All home learning is set via our Chestnut Google Classroom.
Here are the instructions for accessing Google Classrooms:
- Go to Google Drive online https://www.google.co.uk/drive/
- Login to the Google Drive account using the same details that you use at school. If you have forgotten your details I can reset them, so please e-mail the office to let me know.
- Click on the square of little dots (normally in the top right hand corner of the screen) – select Google Classrooms (you may have to download some software at this point).
- Once you are in Google Classrooms click on 'Chestnut Class 2021/22.
- Check on 'Stream' for any messages.
- Look on 'Classwork' and 'Learning at Home - for children who are isolating' to find the work that has been set for you to complete.