Y6 Home Learning
Welcome to the Year 6 Home Learning Page.
From Monday 20th April we are going to use Google Classrooms for all of our learning. A letter has been emailed out to all parents - please let me know if you need any help logging on.
Instructions for accessing Google Classrooms
- Go to Google Drive online https://www.google.co.uk/drive/
- Login to the Google Drive account using the same details that you use at school. If you have forgotten your details I can reset them, so please let me know.
- Click on the square of little dots (normally in the top right hand corner of the screen) – select Google Classrooms (you may have to download some software at this point).
- Once you are in Google Classrooms select ‘Join’ (the + sign at the top) and you will see my invite to join the Y6 Group (Oak Class).
This page has links to lots of useful information and websites that you can use if you wish to do any additional learning.
Monday 20th April
Tasks to complete:
1. Log on to Google Classrooms (see above) and write a comment so we know that you have started your home learning.
2. Complete the Maths White Rose Daily Lesson (see Google Classrooms)
3. Complete the English Task - either the BBC Bitesized daily lesson, or the the creative writing task (see Google Classrooms)
4. Complete the science (in other subjects Google Classrooms) powerpoint task on evolution (either today or one day this week).
5. Complete Mrs Javes' quiz (see other subjects in Google Classrooms)