Welcome to our main 'Home learning page'.
Each class has it's own Google Classroom where work is set and children can communicate with their teacher. This page is for general information, links and Mrs Burns' collective worships (and a link to her special videos). If you need to contact your child's class teacher for support, or to ask a question relating to their home learning, please email the office - firstname.lastname@example.org - and they will forward the message on.
Mrs Burns has put together some very special video assemblies...
Bishop of Oxford's special school assembly
You can view the assembly in the following ways:
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=diocese%20of%20oxford&epa=SEARCH_BOX and then just click on the post which is called Diocesan School Assembly.
https://www.youtube.com/ then just type ‘The Diocese of Oxford’ into the search box, and the School Assembly should be easily found.
Letters from Rev'd Jane
'How to help your child cope with the current situation' by Mr Cox
PACT Help and Advice for Parents
Keeping your child safe online
Children are likely to be spending more time online at this time - below are some resources to help you ensure that they stay safe.
Government suggested links to help parents and carers ensure online safety:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Download a copy of the 'Staying Safe Online' document that has recently been emailed to all parents and carers.