Welcome to our 'Remote Learning Page'. All remote learning is being set through Google Classrooms (Year 2-6) and Tapestry (Year F/1). This page is for general information related to remote learning, including how to stay safe online. If you need to contact your child's class teacher for support, or to ask a question relating to their home learning, please email the office - email@example.com - and they will forward the message on. A copy of our 'Remote Learning Offer' can be found on the Covid-19 Response Page.
Keeping your child safe online
Children are likely to be spending more time online at this time - below are some resources to help you ensure that they stay safe.
Government suggested links to help parents and carers ensure online safety:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Download a copy of the 'Staying Safe Online' document that has recently been emailed to all parents and carers.